Angelina's Introduction - First Blog

About me 

Hey everyone, my name is Angelina. I am 20 years old working part time at Coca-Cola as a Merchandiser and going to school full-time majoring in Business Administration. This is my sophomore year and I will be attending Oregon State next fall. I am taking a marketing class to understand how marketing affects the sales in business. I will need the information one day in hopes of working my way up in a company. I'm right in the midst of deciding if I want to narrow my major down to something more specific so I'm just excited to absorb all the knowledge I can. Outside of class and work, one thing that I love to do is make a trip to downtown Portland with friends and walk around NW 23rd street to shop and stuff our faces with Little Big Burgers & Salt N Straw. 

About the picture: This is one of the most recent displays my team and I put together in the lobby of our local Fred Meyer. 


Comments